A minimal Markdown Editor desktop app built on top of http://electron.atom.io.
- LivePreview - Make changes, See changes
- Instantly see what your Markdown documents look like in HTML as you create them.
- Sync Scrolling
- While you type, LivePreview will automatically scroll to the current location you're editing.
- GitHub Flavored Markdown
- Syntax highlighting
- KaTeX Support
- Dark/Light mode
- Toolbar for basic Markdown formatting
- Supports multiple cursors
- Save the Markdown preview as PDF
- Emoji support in preview 🎉
- App will keep alive in tray for quick usage
- Full screen mode
- Write distraction free.
- Cross platform
- Windows, macOS and Linux ready.
How To Use
# Clone this repository $ git clone https://github.com/amitmerchant1990/electron-markdownify # Go into the repository $ cd electron-markdownify # Install dependencies $ npm install # Run the app $ npm start
Note: If you're using Linux Bash for Windows, see this guide or use
node from the command prompt.
Currently seekingDevelopersFrontend DevelopersDesignersMaintainers
The project welcomes all kinds of contribution. Be it related to the documentation or a full-fledged feature!
You can get started with https://github.com/amitmerchant1990/electron-markdownify/issues if you don't find anything to contribute to.