This project is the website you're currently looking at!
Currently seekingProject Owners
Most contributors are in America
Mentorship & pairing available
Features code maps
Features PR diagrams
At this stage, we're mainly looking for contributions from project maintainers. Are you looking for contributors for your open-source project? Open a PR and we'll get you listed!
How to list your own project
- Follow the setup steps in the README
- Take a peek inside the
/projectsdirectory for examples of existing repo
- Create a new folder inside
/projectsand name it the same as your GitHub organization
- Add a new
.mdxfile using the name of your repo
- Copy/paste the contents of
projects/_template.mdxinto that file
- Fill out the information. Note that most of it is optional, but extremely helpful for potential contributors.
- Preview your changes locally.
- When you're ready, open a PR!