Minimal notes app with rich text formatting.
This app is built using
Express platform with
PouchDB for storing local notes on browser and
CouchDB to sync notes on cloud.
Otherthan that I've used below open source packages..
- Rich text editor.
- Online/Offline sync with your account.
- WYSIWYG notes.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Toolbar for text formatting.
- Local db and Remote db.
- PWA (Progressive web app).
Running the app locally
# Clone repo $ git clone https://github.com/hsbalar/preserver-plus.git # Go into this repository $ cd preserver-plus # Install dependencies $ npm install # Run the app $ npm start
Angular app will be listen on
Running node server
# Go into this repository $ cd server/ # Install dependencies $ npm install # Run the app $ npm start
Node server will be listen on
Note: You should have pouchdb installed and instance running on
localhost:5984 to sync up local pouchdb to central couchdb.
The project welcomes all kinds of contribution. Be it related to the documentation or a full-fledged feature! The following are the feature in roadmap.
- [-] To do multiple dashboard.
- [-] To do miltuple notes editable.
- [-] To Preserve position of notes in dashboard.
- [-] To have vertical & horizontal scroll layout in dashboard.
- [-] To download notes.