This Visual Studio Code extension is built for Node-js projects. It provides:
- Code Snippets for MongoDB Connection and queries.
- Command Palette Feature to Set up Boilerplate Code.
- Completion Suggestions for Mongoose Models.
- Mongo Connect directly from the editor.
Most contributors are in India
Ideal: 1 PR a month
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'feat: Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
You are requested to follow the contribution guidelines specified in CONTRIBUTING.md while contributing to the project 😄.